My plan is to allow published authors and select users to post here. Of necessity, there have to be some rules of the road. Here are the ones we will start with. I reserve the right to update the rules from time to time, and to remove offending posts and comments.
- Published Authors and those with interesting personal stories to tell are welcome, for now on a case-by-case basis by contacting me. Please limit your posts to no more than 600 words. At the end of the post, you may put your name and list one of your books, along with a link to your website.
- Other than books (as per the above), there will be NO product or self-promotion allowed.
- Posts and comments must fit within the interest area and categories for this blog.
- From time to time, I may post for worthy non-profit groups who are announcing events or soliciting donations. For example, one such is www.specialoperationsspeaks.com, a nonpartisan PAC group formed by SPEC OPS veterans that is actively lobbying Congress to form a Select Committee for a full investigation of Benghazi.
- There will be no profanity, lewd pictures, and all posts will be civil and in good taste.
- No “Saul Alinsky” tactics (ridicule, personal attacks, denigration, etc.) or bullying will be tolerated. Repeated offenses will cause the poster to be banned. For examples of bad conduct, see the book Bullies.